Sunday, March 1, 2015

Q&A Time!!

Saige here!
     Well, we didn't reach our goal of ten questions, but we were close! We were asked nine questions over the past few days. I'm gonna write the questions in bold, and the answers in normal letters. Here goes!

Q: What is Elizabeth's favorite movie? 

A: She says that she loves Cinderella.

Q: Are you planning to get Grace Thomas?

A: Well, I'd really love to, but I don't think that I'm going to get any more AG dolls. I'm trying to save up my money for another reborn doll, and those cost way more than American Girls. 

Q: What is Kaya's favorite food?

A: Kaya says that she LOVES rotisserie chicken. 

Q: What is Taylor's favorite season?

A: Spring! When it's not too hot and not too cold; and the flowers start to bloom :D


Q: Do you like any other doll brands besides AG? What are they?

A: Yes! I love the Disney Animator's Collection dolls, Ever After High dolls, and Liv dolls. And reborns, but that doesn't really count as a brand :P


Q: What are your favorite blogs?

A: That's a tough one... Probably The Toy Box Philosopher, Doll Diaries (does that count as a blog?), Clarisse's Closet, and Living A Doll's Life.

Q: Have you heard of Playmobil? They're doll-sized for dolls. ;)

A: Yes! Ashleigh's little brother has some Playmobil playsets! 

Q: What are your doll's favorite books?

A: Mine is Hoot. I like the Harry Potter series! Ooh, I like the Baby-Sitters Club! I love The Lightning Thief, in the Percy Jackson series. My favorite is The Tale of Despereaux. I like the Harry Potter series, just like Addie! Elizabeth and Kaya both like Jane Eyre. 

Q: Do you have a favorite hairstyle to do on your dolls?

A: Probably just some plain old braids. They're easy to do, and they look great.

     I really hope that you enjoyed this post! If you ever have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments or in out suggestion survey. We'll write them down and save them for our next Q&A post.

Saige!

3 comments:

  1. I had fun reading the answers to the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Tale of Despereaux! It was such a good story. :)

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete