Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Few Updates

Woah, two posts in one day! This is crazy! I just wanted to let you all know about some of the stuff that's going on.

  • I am finishing up the craft! It should be done by the end of this month; and I'll tell you why in a minute. I have all of the instructions written out, I just need to take the pictures and upload them. 
  • I am getting a new laptop! This is why I haven't posted anything lately; I've been cleaning out all of the stuff on this laptop that I don't want transferred onto the new one. This is also why I haven't finished the craft. 
  • I'm getting another reborn doll! Well, sorta. I only ordered the blank kit (I'll make an explanatory post when it gets here), and I need to save up some money so I can send it off to get painted and stuff. So this reborn will be finished by the beginning of next year. I can't wait!
  • Natalie, Saige, and Taylor will get back from Camp Little Lake on August 22nd.
  • We only have 6 months to reach our goal of 30 followers! If you like this blog, do us a favor and follow us:) You'll be one of the first to know when we make a new post! 
I'm pretty sure that that's it for now... I'll let you know if anything else happens:)
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment