We've finally gotten around to making a craft post!!! This time, we're making some easy magnets like the ones that we made with our campers a few days ago.
- Mod Podge or clear glue
- Scrapbooking paper or old magazines
- A paintbrush
- Clear rocks
- Crafting Magnets
- Hot glue gun and sticks- Make sure that you have adult supervision!!!
1. Paint a layer of Mod Podge onto the flat side of the clear rock with a paintbrush.
3. Cut the excess paper from around the rock.
4. Paint another layer of Mod Podge onto the back of the rock, over the paper. This will help the paper stick a little bit better and it will create a seal. Let it dry completely.
5. Hot glue the magnet to the back of the rock. You're finished!