Saturday, December 27, 2014

Introducing Addie! An Interview

Merry Two Days After Christmas and a Happy new year from Emily and Friends!!
     OUR OWNER GOT ADDY FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!! WHOOP! OK, so I've calmed down now. Hooray! Addie is such a sweet doll! Molly interviewed Addie so that you could learn all about her, so here they are!


    
      It's Molly here! Well, now that we've kept you waiting for a few days, we'd like to introduce you to Addie Walker! I'm going to interview her for this part. Addie types in red ink. As usual, I'll be typing in orange ink.

 So what's your full name?
Adelaide Maria Walker, but everybody just calls me Addie. 
Why do you spell your name with an "IE" instead of a "Y" like in your books?
Well I needed to add my own spin on it! Our owner said that a lot of other people that have Addy dolls just call them "Addy", and she showed me the "Steampunk Addie" blog and I loved the spelling! So I s'pose that I sorta copied her...
Did you change anything else in your stories?
Yeah, a lot actually. Well I'm not from 1864, so that changes a lot of stuff! My name isn't Aduke like in my books either. 
Anything else?
Um, I'm not from Philadelphia? 
I've noticed that you have a southern accent. Where did you used to live?
Atlanta, in Georgia. 
How old are you? And when's your birthday?
14, and my birthday's on April 9th.
Is there anything in particular that you plan on posting about on the blog?
Hmmm... I'm not too sure yet. 
What kind of stuff do you like to do?
I like reading and sewing. I also love to write stories!
How do you like living in Maple Meadows so far?
Well, y'all are so kind! Also, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. It's so cold here!!
Well, I've gone through all of my questions here, so I think that we're done! Anything else that you'd like to say?
Nope! 

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more posts about -and from- Addie!
Happy New year!
Molly and Addie

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Addie! I'm sure you'll fit in with the family perfectly!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete