Sunday, August 10, 2014

Return of The Campers- A Photostory!

Natalie here!!
     HEY GUYS!!! I've missed seeing all of you! Well, not seeing all of you, but you know what I mean. Anyways, I am so happy to be back from camp! I was told when I got home that I was supposed to put together the first ever photostory for the blog, so I will. This is....

The (Very Short) Story of What Happened When I Got Back From Camp

Saige and I were packing up our belongings at Camp Little Lake, when the camp director, Abigail, told us to finish up so we could load our stuff onto the bus. We got onto the bus, and we left camp.




The bus driver dropped us off at home. The first thing that we saw when we walked into the door was Emily and Taylor holding up a big sign that said "WELCOME HOME!".






When we put down our bags, Taylor ran over and gave me a big hug.




Once I managed to shake Taylor off of me, I put my clothes into the washing machine and headed upstairs. When I got upstairs, I took a well-deserved bath. Camp is dirty!




When I was finished, Saige took a bath while I took my clothes out of the dryer (Emily switched my clothes around) and put them away. After I unpacked, I took a looong nap.





THE END

Thanks for reading!

Natalie

P.S.- Sorry this is late! Friday was SUPER busy 'cause I had just gotten back from camp; and yesterday I was still fixing the photos for this post.

2 comments: