Monday, June 16, 2014

Thoughts About Isabelle (And Other Stuff)

Hi Dolls!
     It's Emily here.. It's been 3 days since Saige and Natalie have left for Camp Little Lake, so I'm feeling a bit lonely. (A note from Taylor- You think you're lonely? Natalie's my sister!) Continuing with my post, our owner has been thinking about getting Isabelle more and more lately. Funny thing, though; at first, our owner didn't like Isabelle AT ALL. She was complaining about how she looked like a lot of the other Girl of The Year dolls. Then she started looking at her a little more, and now she's saying that she might get her... What?? One day she's complaining about her, now she wants to buy her? She told us yesterday that she realized that Elizabeth is the only blonde doll that she owns, so she would be OK with having another blonde doll. I hope that this means that we would get her after we get Addy, 'cause I've been looking forward to meeting Addy for a while. Isabelle seems like a nice doll, though. Taylor LOVES her coral sweater; she won't stop talking about it! It's a nice sweater, but I don't plan on wearing it.

     Now from Taylor, in pink ink, who kept bugging me until I let her type.
I really don't have much to tell you, but first, I wasn't bugging Emily that much... But anyways, I get to take care of Saige's bird Tallulah while she's at camp. She's really awesome and cool. Not Saige, I mean Tallulah, haha. I wanted to be a counselor too, but I forgot to send in my application form on time... Oh well, maybe next year :P 

Bye!
Emily and Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment