Saturday, October 24, 2015

Goodbye For Now

Hey y'all,
     It's Ashleigh. I'm sorry to say, but I don't think that I'll be posting anymore on this blog. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I just haven't wanted to do anything with my AGs. All of my dolls except for Taylor are going to be stored at my grandparents' house for now; they're just taking up a lot of space in my room. I know that some of you will be upset, but I'd rather not post about something that my heart's not in. I WILL be leaving this blog up for you to come back to, if you want to read a post or something. And who knows? Maybe someday I'll start posting again, once I start feeling like doing something with my dolls; right now just isn't working out. If you have any questions, you can feel free to leave a comment or email me (you can find the email address on the "contact us" page) and I'll do my best to get back to you. 
I hope that you understand,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'll miss you and your fun posts, but I understand. If you don't love it, don't do it.:)
    I hope you have an awesome life!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete